- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 avocado, diced
- parsley, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
- Let the butter melt in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; Tilt pan around to coat the bottom of the skillet with melted butter.
- When butter foams, pour in egg mixture all at once.
- Let stand for 20 seconds.
- Cook, stirring, until light and fluffy but not too dry.
- Add in cheese and avocado; stir until blended and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley; serve hot.