1/5 Photos of Scrambled Eggs With Avocado and Cheese
A tasty little breakfast scamble. Can be eaten as is or as a filling for a breakfast tortilla/roll-up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
- 2Let the butter melt in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; Tilt pan around to coat the bottom of the skillet with melted butter.
- 3When butter foams, pour in egg mixture all at once.
- 4Let stand for 20 seconds.
- 5Cook, stirring, until light and fluffy but not too dry.
- 6Add in cheese and avocado; stir until blended and cheese is melted.
- 7Garnish with parsley; serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Avocado and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.8
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 411.7 mg
- Sodium 354.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 20.6 g