- 2 ounces ham, Boiled, Cut Into Strips
- 2 tablespoons green onions, Sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil, Crushed
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, Shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 7-inch pie plate combine ham, green onion, butter or margarine and basil.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% of power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or till the mixture is heated through.
- Meanwhile, stir together beaten eggs and milk.
- Pour over ham mixture in pie plate.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 50% of power for 4 to 5 minutes or till eggs are nearly set, pushing cooked portions to center of dish several times during cooking.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 seconds to 1 minute more or till cheese is just melted.