Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this off of a recipe card freebie. I like that it has Peach Schnapps in it. Sounds yummy!! You have to let it set at room temp overnight. Prep time does NOT include this. In other words, plan ahead.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can peach slices
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peach schnapps or 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- In a large glass bowl (or jar if you have one) combine undrained peach slices, sugar, peach schnapps(or orange juice) and orange juice.
- Cover and let sit at room temp 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Drain peaches, reserving liquid.
- Chop peach slices.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, pecans, oil, chopped peaches, and 1/3 cup of reserved liquid.
- Stir together until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 40-45 minutes or till toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- In small bowl, combine powdered sugar and 1/4 cup of reserved liquid.
- Drizzle ver warm cake.
- Cool completely.