Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Different take on an old favorite! (much healthier MAY I ADD!!)
Make and share this Scampi With Spinach! recipe from Food.com.
- In a measuring cup, combine the broth, wine, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of the garlic and the red pepper. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the spinach & cabbage with some water. Mix in the remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, until the spinach is just tender, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the spinach to a bowl. Wipe out the pan with a paper towel.
- Return the pan to medium heat. Add 2 teaspoons olive oil. Add the shrimp in one layer and cook 2 minutes. Turn and cook 2 minutes.
- Pour in the broth mixture and cook until the shrimp are white in the center, about 4 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat. Season mixture with salt and pepper to taste.