1/2 Photos of Scalloped Oysters
This was another of my father's recipes. He adapted it from an old community cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (Fahrenheit).
- 2Butter a shallow baking dish with the 2 tablespoons butter.
- 3Drain the oysters, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
- 4Layer half the oysters in the bottom.
- 5Cover oysters with half of the cracker crumbs.
- 6Cover crumbs with the rest of the oysters.
- 7Mix together the cream, worcestershire sauce, melted butter, salt and pepper.
- 8Pour mixture over the layers in the dish.
- 9Cover with the remaining crumbs, and dot with additional butter if desired.
- 10Bake for 45 minutes and serve hot.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 683.1
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 159.3 mg
- Sodium 961.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 18.3 g