Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This seafood dish is ready in just minutes!
Make and share this Scallop/Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 lb large raw shrimp, peeled
- 1 lb large scallop
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh basil or 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (2 lemons)
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter until the butter melts.
- Add the shrimp/scallops and garlic and sauté over medium heat until the shrimp just turn pink, and scallops are opaque about 5-6 minutes.
- Make sure to turn the seafood while cooking so they get evenly cooked.
- Add the basil or parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and stir well.
- Remove pan from the heat and serve immediately.