A simple stew that comes together lightening quick. Makes a great light dinner served with salad and crusty bread. We've used many different types of fish, but blue marlin is especially tasty if you can get it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more or less to taste)
- 1 lb fresh firm white fish fillet, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 lb fresh sea scallop, halved lengthwise (into 2 skinny circles)
- 2 large tomatoes, diced (may also use a 14 oz. can of tomatoes, undrained)
- 1/2 cup clam juice
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/4 cup diced flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat olive oil in dutch oven over medium high heat. Add garlic, onion, and red pepper flakes. Stir briefly, then let cook 2 minutes.
- 2Add scallops and fish and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, clam juice, and bell pepper. Stir well; bring to a boil and cover. Simmer 10 minutes, till all seafood is thoroughly cooked.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- 4Serve in shallow bowls; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallop & Fish Stew
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 386.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 34.5 g