1/1 Photo of Savory Sausage Balls
1 hr 5 mins
Great make ahead appetizer and freezes well. From Pampered Chef altered to fit our taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, combine egg, sausage, stuffing mix and sage.
- 2Mix thoroughly.
- 3Shape into 1 inch balls.
- 4Add to large skillet.
- 5Cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, 5-8 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- 6Remove from skillet.
- 7Drain on paper towels.
- 8Drain fat from skillet and discard.
- 9Add water, ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce and vinegar to skillet.
- 10Stir well.
- 11Return meatballs to skillet and stir to coat.
- 12Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 14Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 15Transfer to chafing dish and serve with wooden picks.
- 16You can also bake these with the sauce in the oven set at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Sausage Balls
Serving Size: 1 (811 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 352.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb stuffing mix