1/1 Photo of Savory Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
These roasted pumpkin seeds are not only deliciously flavored with savory seasonings and sea salt but also packed with protein and fiber. What a way to enjoy one of nature's most versatile fruits!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Remove seeds from pumpkins and wash thoroughly to remove as much pulp as possible.
- 3Spread seeds onto a work surface covered with paper towels and allow to air-dry for 15-30 minutes.
- 4Thoroughly combine seeds with all other ingredients. Onto a large baking sheet, spread into a single layer.
- 5Roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until seeds are lightly browned.
- 6Allow to cool for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!
- 7Store in an air-tight container for one to two weeks, although they don't last that long in our house. :).
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 836.6
- Calories from Fat 682
- Total Fat 75.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 642.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 39.2 g