Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
These burgers are wonderful. I was tired of mixing ingredients into hamburger trying to get a nice moist flavor. This method really infuses the meat with flavor and is farely simple.
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 4 ounces monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, slices
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 onion, sliced
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- butter lettuce
- 4 kaiser rolls
- Form hamburger into 4 patties.
- In a bowl or shallow dish mix the worcestershire, garlic, seasoning salt, black pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Coat each burger with marinade by placing each burger into the bowl, lightly pressing it down and then turning it over to repeat on other side.
- Place burgers on a plate and let marinate in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Grill to or broil to your desired wellness preference.
- Lightly brush your red bell peppers and onions with olive oil and grill or broil until they look soft and caramelized.
- Mix your BBQ, Dijon and Cayenne pepper together.
- Toast the split keiser rolls. Spread about a teaspoon of mayo on each inside of the rolls.
- Stack your burgers as followed:.
- butter lettuce leaf, burger, slice of cheese, tablespoon of BBQ sauce mixture, piece of grilled onion and red bell pepper, and top of roll.
- This is how I like to serve these, but you can build your burger with whatever sauce or toppings you'd like.
Excellent burger Angela Dawn. We really enjoyed something out of the ordinary. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your football pool win.