Recipe by mama smurf
Found on the weightwatchers.com blog. Delicious and so easy. You can add some onions and mushrooms when sauteing the zucchini. Also you might try using yellow squash for the zucchini or mix them for a colorful presentation.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium uncooked zucchini, cut into 2-inch chuncks
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini and oregano; saute until zucchini is golden brown, about 4-6 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and add parsley; toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (some feta cheeses are salty so remember when adding salt). Sprinkle feta cheese over top just before serving.
- Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.