photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs zucchini (approx 1 kg)
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced or 1 small onion, thinly sliced and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Cut the zucchini into small cubes. I usually cut them a couple of times lengthways and then slice them across to make smallish cubes or wedges.
- Sauté the shallots in the oil for a few minutes until softened. Add the diced zucchini and cook over a medium heat until almost cooked thru (about 15 minutes).
- Add the chopped parsley and salt to taste .Continue to cook for another 5 minutes , or until the zucchini is fully cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 23 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Aussie Mum - gluten-free