1 hr 5 mins
From a Johsonville advertisement. This is super delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package breakfast sausage patties
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 pastry shells (like Pet Ritz)
- 1In a skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat for three minutes, chopping into small pieces.
- 2Add the mushrooms, onion and peppers.
- 3Cook and stir five minutes longer or until sausage in no longer pink and the vegetables are tender; drain well and set aside.
- 4In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 5Gradually beat in eggs and milk.
- 6Stir in the cheeses, salt, pepper, nutmeg and the sausage misture.
- 7Pour into frozen pie shell.
- 8Bake uncovered (on cookie sheet) at 350 for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. If necessary, cover edges of crust with foil to prevent over browling.
- 9Let stand ten minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Mushroom Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.3
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 218.1 mg
- Sodium 655.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 21.4 g