Recipe by Seasoned Cook
EASY, EASY, EASY!! These muffins give energy to start your day! The blend of sausage, egg and cheese is awesome! A complete breakfast in itself....just add coffee or juice!
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage and crumble.
- In a small bowl beat eggs. Add crumbled sausage to eggs and mix.
- Press bread slices down into greased muffin tins forming a cup. Spoon sausage/egg mixture into each bread cup. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Note: Recipe may be doubled. Muffins freeze well. Thaw and microwave for a few seconds.