Marvelous! Mocha Muffins
photo by Crafty Lady 13
- Ready In:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 400°F Grease bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffins cups with shortening or cooking spray, or line muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat brown sugar, milk, oil, coffee and egg with fork or wire whisk. Stir in flour mixture just until flour is moistened. Fold in chocolate chips. Divide batter evenly among cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. When done, immediately move muffins from pan to cooling rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!