1/2 Photos of Sausage Cheese Muffins
Seasoned Cook's Note:
EASY, EASY, EASY!! These muffins give energy to start your day! The blend of sausage, egg and cheese is awesome! A complete breakfast in itself....just add coffee or juice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage and crumble.
- 2In a small bowl beat eggs. Add crumbled sausage to eggs and mix.
- 3Press bread slices down into greased muffin tins forming a cup. Spoon sausage/egg mixture into each bread cup. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- 4Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- 5Note: Recipe may be doubled. Muffins freeze well. Thaw and microwave for a few seconds.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Cheese Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.2
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 117.8 mg
- Sodium 502.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 14.3 g