Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great by themselves or with sausage or bacon gravy. if need to reheat, microwave for 10 to 15 seconds.
- 1 lb breakfast sausage, uncooked
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk, may need a little more
- MIX TOGETHER USING HANDS.
- FORM INTO 1 TO 1/2 INCH BALLS.
- BAKE AT 350 FOR 20 TO 25 MINUTES TILL GOLDEN BROWN.
- EAT AND ENJOY.
These were very quick and easy to throw together and bake. I used Heart Smart Bisquick and shredded cheddar. They turned out light and tasty and were perfect for breakfast on the go. They also freeze very well. Just pop them in the microwave and they taste like they just came out of the oven. Great to have on hand to take to work when you don't have enough time to make breakfast. Made for My Three Chefs October 2013.