Pumpkin Dessert Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- MIX all ingredients until well blended; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- SERVE with assorted fruit and NABISCO Cookies.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Yummy dip! I was leaning toward 4 stars, but reconsidered when I remembered how well this went over and how quickly it disappeared. :) The amount of pumpkin seemed rather small to me, relative to the cream cheese and marshmallow creme, but the flavor came through nicely. I used fat-free cream cheese and added a little extra cinnamon. I started mixing this with a KitchenAid mixer, but was having a bit of a problem getting the ingredients to incorporate smoothly; I transferred it to the food processor, and that worked out well. It was delicious served with apple slices and cinnamon graham sticks (the graham sticks were the most popular). Thanks for posting the recipe!