Recipe by blondegreen
Sooo easy and sooo tasty! My teenage son's favorite. There's never any left over. Don't leave out the thyme, it makes the dish.
Top Review by PJparker
I love this recipe. I have made it several times, and came back to this page to reprint it. I even joined food.com just to write this review!
I would suggest adding some salt. Other than that, I make it just as it was written.
- 226.79 g kielbasa or 226.79 g beef sausages
- 177.44 ml chopped onion
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 453.59 g can diced tomatoes with juice
- 4.92 ml dried thyme leaves
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 538.64 g can cannellini or 538.64 g canother white beans, rinsed and drained
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Brown sausage (no need to add fat) in a large deep skillet. Drain fat to save calories.
- Stir in onion, garlic, then tomatoes. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10 minute or until onions are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir to mix. Transfer to prepared dish. Can be covered and refrigerated up to 2 days if desired. Bake covered 30 minute or until hot. Makes 4 servings (or 1 serving for a very hungry teenage boy).