Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Official Contest Entry Simply Potatoes 5 Fix. Pork Chops are covered with sauerkraut, apples and Garlic Herb Potatoes – A complete meal in one dish.
- 6 trimmed thin cut boneless pork chops
- 12 ounces sauerkraut
- 3 yellow golden delicious apples or 3 similar type apples
- 20 ounces simply potatoes garlic and herb hash browns
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In non-stick fry pan, brown chops over medium heat, 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Place chops in 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Spoon sauerkraut over chops. Peel, core, and thinly slice 2 of the apples. Arrange apple slices over sauerkraut.
- Sprinkle potatoes over all. Pat down lightly. Drizzle or brush potatoes with any pan drippings.
- Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Slice remaining apple and serve with pork chops.