Donna M.'s Note:
Makes a fudgy, moist cake and it is fun to guess the ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar together, beating until fluffy.
- 2Beat in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla.
- 3Combine dry ingredients and and add to egg mixture alternately with beer, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- 4Stir in sauerkraut.
- 5Pour batter in two 8-inch round pans or one tube pan, greased and floured.
- 6Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- 7Cool 10 minutes and turn out of pan(s).
- 8Cool completely and frost with your favorite fudge icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauerkraut and Beer Fudge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 245.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g