Recipe by Chef Dugg
This is my favorite recipe to make,very easy.I found this recipe in the paper some 20 years ago.
Top Review by Chef stevesteph
We tried this last night and wasn't too impressed, the onion was overpowering and the ketchup made it too sweet. Next time will substitute mushrooms for the onion and omit the ketchup.
- 6 pork chops (3/4")
- 1 large onion
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In large frying pan or electric skillet brown chops on both sides in small amount of oil.
- Season with garlic salt and onion salt if desired.
- Place sliced onions on top of each.
- Combine remaining ingrediants in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour over chops and cover.
- Simmer for one hour or until done.
- Spoon sauce over chops and mashed potatoes.
- Comfort food at its best.