Posted for Saskatoon Lovers Everywhere!
My Private Note
8 oz jars
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare canner, jars, lids.
- 2In a large stainless steel saucepan combine the crushed saskatoons and lemon juice.
- 3Whisk in pectin until dissolved.
- 4Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- 5Add sugar all at once, return to a full, rolling boil while stirring constantly.
- 6Boil hard for 1 minute.
- 7Immediately stir in Grand Marnier.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Skim off foam if needed.
- 10Ladle hot jam into hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- 11Remove air bubbles, wipe rims, adjust caps and screw rings to finger tip tight.
- 12Process for 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.
- 13Remove canner lid and let stand 5 additional minutes.
- 14Remove jars, cool and store.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saskatoon Berry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 178.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 171.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: