1) Combine all of the ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl. Make sure the bowl is large enough; the berries/sugar shouldn't fill more than 1/3 of the bowl, as they'll bubble up quite a bit as they cook.
2) Cook the berries for 5 minutes in the microwave.
3) Remove the bowl from the microwave, stir the berries, and cook for another 5 minutes.
4) Remove the bowl from the microwave, and stir thoroughly. If the mixture hasn't become sauce-like and slightly syrupy, cook for an additional 5 minutes.
5) Stir to combine any liquid, and refrigerate. The jam will thicken as it cools.