Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice little chip dip that goes well with football games or can be served as a salad.
- 1 large avocado
- 1 medium tomatoes (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Peel and seed the avacado and mash with other ingredients until fairly smooth and of dipping consistency.
- Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips.
Sorry...it got eaten before I could take a photo!We loved it,lots of fresh taste with a nice zing of garlic and jalapeno.I served it with salsa and sour cream by its side and scooped it up with tortilla chips...another keeper.Thanks Sarge Just made this again and rave reviews once more!
Very good, I loved the heat...I LOVE Tabasco sauce! I made the dip without the jalapeno and Tabasco, then divided it and add the jalapeno and Tabasco to my own portion and let the wimps have the rest. Mine was superior, theirs was bland. I served this with locally made fine tortilla chips. Thanks Sarge!