Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a quick and tasty snack which my son enjoys very much.
- 3 slices toast
- 12 1⁄2 ml chutney
- 1 1⁄2 ml mustard
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 10 ml mayonnaise
- 12 1⁄2 ml breadcrumbs
- 125 g grated cheese
- 9 sardines (preferably canned)
- Cut each slice of toast into three.
- Mix together chutney, mustard, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
- Mix together breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Place 1 sardine on each piece of toast and spoon over chutney mixture.
- Sprinkle over cheese mixture.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts and bubbles.