Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was watching Paula's Home Cooking on Food Network yesterday and she made these Santa Fe Wraps. They looked wonderful and were very easy and quick to make.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 1⁄2 ounces green chilies, chopped and drained
- 4 1⁄4 ounces olives, chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1⁄2 cup green onion top, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 12 -15 flour tortillas, large
- salsa, for dipping (optional)
- Beat cream cheese until creamy in a large bowl.
- Add sour cream, drained green chilies, olives, pepper jack cheese, salsa, onion tops and mix with electric mixer until combined.
- Stir in the spinach and mix well.
- Spread a thin, even layer of the cream cheese mixture over tortillas.
- Roll up tortillas tightly and cut into 6 slices.Secure with a wooden toothpick and serve immediately or chill.
- Salsa can be used for dipping if desired.
Sooo easy, and so delish. I cut the recipe in half, used light cream cheese and low fat shredded cheddar cheese. I omitted the olives and green onions but went ahead and put in the whole 4 oz can of green chiles (even though I cut in half.) I spread mine onto whole wheat tortillas. I LOVED them! I love that they include spinach so you can get a little bit of healthy greens sneaked in here. :) Thank you so much for sharing!
We loved these wraps although I made them into pinwheels and served them as an appetizer for a party. Everyone thought they were great. Thank You!!
easy and delicious. I changed it to 1 serving since I am alone but the amts were easy to adjust to personal taste as well.