Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a Kraft What's Cooking magazine. As I normally do at our house, I made some adjustments to make the recipe lighter in fat & to accommodate our picky eating habits. These wraps are full of flavour & very quick & easy to prepare!
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 lb chicken breast, grilled &,cut into strips
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn, cooked &,drained
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup hot salsa
- 8 tortillas
- Toss romaine, chicken, tomato, corn and cheese.
- Combine dressing and salsa.
- Pour over romaine mixture.
- Spoon salad onto tortillas and roll.
These were really good. I enjoyed them and added a picture as well. thanks for a great wrap!
This was a delicious wrap.I used an already prepared southwestern grilled chicken,my salsa,and peppercorn ranch dressing.Thank you Debbb for a great ,tasty,spicy wrap. This is a keeper,especially in HOT Arizona.Rose of Sharon
I made this for my husband and son one day after getting home late from work. It was quick easy, and gone before I knew it. The family requests this all the time.