Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A delicious Mexican style dish. This is from an Army wives cookbook from when we were stationed at Ft. Polk La.. Hope you enjoy it also, very easy to make.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces bags tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- Brown meat until done, drain.
- Add taco seasoning, Combine broth and flour in bowl and add to meat.
- Bring to a boil until liquid thickens.
- Stir in sour cream, chiles, and sliced olives and remove from heat.
- Place chips in 13X9X2 inch greased baking dish.
- Top with meat mixture and cheeses.
- Arrange green onion on top, bake, uncovered in 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.