Santa Fe Chicken Casserole
photo by Jaye Anna
- Ready In:
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) container Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided
- 3 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 3⁄4 cup Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add 3/4 cup cooking creme; mix lightly.
- SPOON 1/3 of the chicken mixture into 9-inch pie plate; top with 1 tortilla, half the remaining chicken mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Cover with second tortilla, remaining chicken mixture, 1/4 cup shredded cheese and remaining tortilla. Top with remaining cooking creme and shredded cheese; cover.
- BAKE 20 minute or until heated through; uncover. Bake 5 minute or until cheese is golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"