Easy Creamy Santa Fe Chicken (Crock Pot)
Super creamy and just a little spicy.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup bottled thick & chunky salsa
- 5 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In crock pot, mix together beans, corn, and 1/2 cup salsa.
- Top with the chicken breast, then pour the remaining salsa over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Remove the chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- Put back into the crock pot.
- Add the cream cheese (cut into cubes to melt faster), and turn to high.
- Heat until cream cheese melts, and blends into sauce.
- Serve over rice.
- Top with shredded cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation