Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for any party!
- 1 (6 ounce) can peach nectar
- 1 (6 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 1⁄2 cup rum or 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1 cup sliced orange
- 1 cup sliced apple
- Combine nectars, wine and rum in a large pitcher.
- Stir in the apples and oranges.
Made 2 pitchers of this for a book club meeting. A big hit!
Thanks Mirj. I just came from Spain Torremolinos and had a lot of fun with Sangria. Thanks for recipe...I didnt know they have rum/triple sec in it.