Banana Slush Punch
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
cold, fresh and fruity. perfect for summer get-togethers, adults and kids will love it!
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 4 cups sugar
- 6 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple-grapefruit juice
- 6 quarts ginger ale
- 4 bananas, mashed
- Boil water and sugar together until clear. Let mixture set until cool.
- Add juice concentrates (and about 2 cups water) to mixture and freeze until slushy.
- When ready to serve, defrost slightly and place in punch bowl.
- Pour ginger ale over top.
- Mix in bananas.
- (I find it easiest to freeze the mixture in a large rectangular tupperware). Also, the 8 hours cooking time listed here is actually 8 hours freezing time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION