This is a unique and tasty way to serve pork chops. The sauce is sooo tasty. This dish goes well with rice and a cooked veggie. Yummy!
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in skillet, and brown chops on both sides.
- Meanwhile, combine the 2 teaspoon oil, broth or sherry, brown sugar, soy sauce, red pepper, and black pepper.
- Add garlic to pork chops, and pour sauce mixture over everything.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes, adding 1-2 Tablespoon of water if needed to keep sauce from cooking down too much.
- Turn chops once.
- Remove chops to platter.
- In pan, stir in cornstarch dissolved in 2 Tablespoon of water.
- Cook until thickened.
- Pour over chops and serve.