Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Slightly spicy dish traditionally served during rahmadan. I had it when a classmate brought it for his demonstration speech this past semester. I loved this dish, but have not made it myself yet. Would be good I think with rice and a salad.
- egg roll wrap
- 1 lb lamb or 1 lb hamburger
- 5 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash meat, dry and cook;.
- break into small pieces.
- Boil potatoes;cut into small pieces.
- Mix meat,Potato,cilantro,Onion and seasonings.
- Place small amount in corner of an egg roll wrapper; fold wrapper in.
- half so it is triangular in shape.
- Use milk to seal.
- Deep fry.
Great idea with eggroll wrapper sheets. Samosas look delicious.
Please check out my version if you get a chance--I tried out phyllo pastry sheets and they are vegetarian....
Thanks for a great recipe. I buy the crispy eggroll wrapper sheets, take two sheets at a time, usually they stick together, so let it stick, now roll the square wrapper and cut three wheels of equal size. Open the wheel so its a rectangular strip, about two inches in width and six inches long. Now check "You Tube on how to fold samosa". Don't follow the one she shows on paper but the other one. Today, I learnt to fold samosas from my friend Naznin, who is an expert on samosas.