1/4 Photos of Saltwater Taffy
have not had a chance to make this yet..want to with grandchildren
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, corn syrup, salt and water in a 2 quart pan.
- 2Cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly till sugar dissolves.
- 3Heat mixture without stirring, until it reaches a hard boil stage.260* --
- 4Remove from heat mix in remaining ingredients.
- 5Pour into a lightly buttered jelly roll pan.
- 6Cool until just able to handle.
- 7Butter hands -- gather taffy into a ball and pull.
- 8Continue to pull until light in color and hard to pull.
- 9Divide into fourths.
- 10Pull each fourth into a 1/2" thick rope --
- 11Cut into 1" pieces using buttered scissors --
- 12Wrap individually in waxed paper -- .
Nutritional Facts for Saltwater Taffy
Serving Size: 1 (1134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1817.1
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 1836.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 441.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 327.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g