1/4 Photos of Saltine Candy / Toffee
These are fantastic! Don't let the thought of saltine crackers turn you away. You won't believe how delicious these turn out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line jelly roll pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- 2Lay crackers out flat on foil.
- 3Melt sugar and butter until foamy (3 minutes).
- 4Pour over crackers and spread to coat.
- 5Bake 10 minutes in 350ºF oven.
- 6Remove from oven.
- 7While hot, sprinkle with chocolate chips, let soften and melt, then spread.
- 8Sprinkle with nuts.
- 9Let cool.
- 10Refrigerate until hardened.
- 11Break into pieces like peanut brittle.
- 12Serves one, hee hee, two if you share!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saltine Candy / Toffee
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.5
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 305.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g