- Ready In:
- Place crackers in a single layer in a foil-lined 15-in X 10-in X 1-in baking pan.
- In a saucepan, bring butter and sugar to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 or 6 minutes or until mixture is thickened and sugar is completely dissolved.
- Spread over crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chips.
- Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until chips begin to melt.
- Spread chocolate evenly over top.
- Melt white chocolate and shortening.
- Drizzle over toffee.
- Chill for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!