Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Mix the first eight ingredients together like crumb pie dough.
- Press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in 350-degree oven, until light brown.
- Take from oven& spread miniature marshmallows on top.
- Return to oven for 1 or 2 minutes, until they spread out; set aside.
- To make topping; in a pan melt together the syrup, 1/4 cup margarine, vanilla and peanut butter chips stir until smooth.
- Stir in Rice Krispies and peanuts to the topping mixture.
- Spread this over the marshmallows.
- Chill about 6 hours and cut into bars.