Recipe by Eastomgm
This is dough you can use to make Christmas ornaments
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
So fun! I made this with my toddler yesterday and aside from her insisting on taking a bite of an unpainted salt cookie, all went well. :) The dough is so easy to work with & she was able to roll & cut her own. I baked the shapes as directed and then we painted with Delta Ceramacoat acrylic paints. Thanks for a great activity, Eastomgm! I'll make this again near Christmastime so she can make ornaments for the family. Made & enjoyed for Spring 2010 Pick A Chef. You've been adopted! :) http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together except water together.
- Mix water in a little at a time.
- Knead dough 7-10 minutes.
- Roll out dough and cut into shapes.
- Allow to air dry or bake at 325 on a foiled cookie sheet.
- For each 1/4 inch of thickness, cook for 1/2 hour.
- Allow to cool and decorate as desired.
- Store dough in plastic bag.