Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A Mexican/German combination. Great party dip!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup thick chunky salsa (how spicy? Dare to choose!)
- 4 ounces cooked corned beef, chopped
- 3 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sauerkraut
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream& salsa.
- Add remainder of ingredients until blended.
- Heat at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator; can reheat in microwave.
- Serve w/tortilla chips, veggies, rye crackers or mini party bread ryes.
I brought the dip to an October Fest BBQ on Saturday. It was a hit and very easy to make. Everyone asked for the recipe. The response was excellent. I'm so happy I happened upon this web site. I'll be surfing this site for more recipes in the future. Thanks, Didi
This is now my favorite football Sunday dip! Excellent with toasted rye mini bread slices! I did change the proportions a bit, though... I doubled the amounts for both the corned beef, and the sauerkraut. So very good! Thanks DancingCook, for a great crowd pleaser of a recipe!