A nice dip for a crockette. Serve with bagel chips, cocktail rye bread, or your favorite dippers.
- Ready In:
- 14 ounces sauerkraut
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 lb swiss cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces dried beef
- 3 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- Drain and rinse sauerkraut.
- Mix with cream cheese and Swiss cheese.
- Add diced corned beef and Thousand Island dressing.
- Heat on low setting until all cheeses are melted; stirring occasionally.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Fantastic!! I took this to a birthday party to serve to no less than 75 people! I served it out of my mini crock, on cocktail rye bread. I did add some horseradish to the recipe, otherwise, made it just as stated. When I went to clean out my mini crockpot to take it home, the dip was GONE!!! Huge Hit, and delicious!!! This is my new favorite appetizer!! Thanks for posting, Nonnie4Two!!!