Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
My husband and I could not believe how good this was when we had it at a party. I had to get the recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) jar sauerkraut, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cooked corned beef
- 1⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
- In a slow cooker, combine the sauerkraut, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, corned beef and thousand island dressing. Cover, and cook on high for 45 minutes if you're in a hurry, low for longer if you're not, or just until hot and cheese is melted. Stir occasionally while cooking. Serve with cocktail rye or crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made this dip recently for an end of summer patio party. Everyone who enjoys Reuben sandwiches decided it was just so-so. Had high hopes for it, but they said it was just too gloppy. And the long strands of kraut made it stringy and hard to simply dip into. I will return to the mini Reubens on triscuit type crackers for my next occasion. But much enjoyment to all who found it worthy of 5 stars!Reply
No slow cooker, so I threw everything into a pot on the stove top, heated it on medium for 5 minutes or so, stirring with a spoon, then covered and simmered for a few more minutes. Amazing just as is! The ONLY HUGE PROBLEM with this recipe is that it does *not* serve 12. That's ridiculous. This recipe only serves ONE. You'll see.1Reply
see 8 more