1/1 Photo of Salsa Mac & Colby Cheese
Sam #3's Note:
Very fattening, but oh so good! I had to tell DH to stop eating or there would be none for anyone else!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- 2Add tomato and green pepper to macaroni.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 4In med saucepan, sauté onion in butter until translucent.
- 5Stir in flour, pepper and garlic to taste.
- 6Add milk and salsa.
- 7Add cheese and stir until melted.
- 8Add cheese mixture to pasta and veggies, stir to evenly coat.
- 9Pour into a 9x13in pan.
- 10Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 11Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Mac & Colby Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 912.9
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.6 g
- Cholesterol 152.4 mg
- Sodium 1073.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 46.8 g