Very fattening, but oh so good! I had to tell DH to stop eating or there would be none for anyone else!
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- Add tomato and green pepper to macaroni.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In med saucepan, sauté onion in butter until translucent.
- Stir in flour, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Add milk and salsa.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Add cheese mixture to pasta and veggies, stir to evenly coat.
- Pour into a 9x13in pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.