Recipe by Sam #3
Very fattening, but oh so good! I had to tell DH to stop eating or there would be none for anyone else!
Top Review by weekend cooker
This was so easy, to prepare and a delight for a nice meal. Made no changes here, as there is no need too. The flavors are fantastic, and the taste is incredible. Can't wait to make again because it was soooo good. Made for PRMR tag.
- 4 cups macaroni
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 8 cups shredded colby (I also use cheddar and mozzarella)
- granulated garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- Add tomato and green pepper to macaroni.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In med saucepan, sauté onion in butter until translucent.
- Stir in flour, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Add milk and salsa.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Add cheese mixture to pasta and veggies, stir to evenly coat.
- Pour into a 9x13in pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.