Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had some leftover Mexican stuff from my birthday party and was SOOO hungry. It needed to be used (I hate wasting food!) so I started stirring stuff together and came up with this. It's pretty good, not terribly high in carbs, and satisfied my craving. They'll work well for parties too. Just roll 'em up, slice 'em, and serve!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 green onion, chopped fine
- 2 -3 tablespoons chunky salsa (I use PACE)
- 4 flour tortillas (the smaller ones)
- Blend the cream cheese, onion, and salsa. Use more salsa if you desire.
- Spread on the tortillas and roll. Chill until firm, about 30 minutes (makes slicing easier!).
- Slice or eat whole!
In rememberance of Amy, I made this recipe as an appetizer over the weekend. We loved the combination of cream cheese and salsa and the total ease of preparation.