- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Blend in salsa and eggs.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, olives, onion and garlic.
- Lightly spray mini muffin pan with oil, fill with mixture.
- Bake 15- 18 minutes until centers are set.
- Remove from oven and cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Top with additional salsa or sour cream if desired.