1/2 Photos of Salsa Bites
These are fun to eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- 3Blend in salsa and eggs.
- 4Stir in cheddar cheese, olives, onion and garlic.
- 5Lightly spray mini muffin pan with oil, fill with mixture.
- 6Bake 15- 18 minutes until centers are set.
- 7Remove from oven and cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- 8Top with additional salsa or sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Bites
Serving Size: 1 (495 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 76.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g