Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
These are fun to eat.
Make and share this Salsa Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Blend in salsa and eggs.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, olives, onion and garlic.
- Lightly spray mini muffin pan with oil, fill with mixture.
- Bake 15- 18 minutes until centers are set.
- Remove from oven and cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Top with additional salsa or sour cream if desired.
These are excellent. The whole family loved them and they are so easy to make.
We frequently have guests for snacks and drinks. This recipe is on a frequent rotation for these get-togethers. Everyone loves them warm or cold. I usually garnish with a slice of jalapeno, black olive or just a tiny dollup of sour cream. Even the kids gobble these up.
These were fantastic. They were so easy to make and the flavor was so good. They didn't even need extra anything after they were done. I made them earlier in the day and brought them out cold and they were gone in no time.