1/1 Photo of Salmon With Roasted Vegetables
Chef at Heart's Note:
I found this in a Canadian Living Magazine years ago. I don't have the magazine any more but I did write down the recipe. Here it is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 salmon fillets (skin removed)
- 4 carrots, sliced on the diagonal
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 red peppers, cut in bite sized pieces
- 2 zucchini, sliced diagonally
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons anchovy paste
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Heat 1 tbsp oil.
- 2Cook onion, garlic, 1 tsp thyme, pepper, artichokes, and anchovy paste. for ten minutes in a large skillet.
- 3Remove pan from heat. Add pepper, zucchini, and vinegar and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 4Put vegetables in 425° oven for 25 minutes.
- 5Remove, place salmon on top of vegetables. Brush with a mixture of 1/2 tsp thyme, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp olive oil. Bake an addition 10 - 15 minutes.
- 6Remove and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (711 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.8
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 175.5 mg
- Sodium 1034.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 73.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar