William Hakala's Note:
I found this recipe in a grocery store ad and made it for the World Wide RECIPEZAAR Cookout on February 10, 2002. My husband thought it was fantastic! We liked the raspberry glaze opposed to tartar sauce, and much fewer calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Put butter and just enough lemon juice to cover bottom of a shallow pyrex baking dish.
- 3Put in oven until butter is melted.
- 4Wash salmon and cut into serving pieces.
- 5Place in baking dish with skin side down, sprinkle with pepper and bake for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes.
- 6Glaze: whisk vinegar and raspberry preserves until well blended.
- 7Set aside.
- 8To remove skin, slide a spatula under the fillet and the skin will remain in the baking dish.
- 9Place on serving plate and drizzle with glaze.
- 10I suggest rice and asparagus spears to accomyany this entree.
Browse Our Top Raspberries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon with Raspberry Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.9
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.3 mg
- Sodium 138.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 34.0 g