Recipe by ~Nimz~
This is another one of my mom's recipes that is truly wonderful.
Top Review by Claudia Dawn
We liked it and will probably make again. I felt like the flavors needed to blend for a longer period of time. Next time I'll make the salmon mixture and the dressing in advance and let meld overnight.
- 3 california avocados
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon, chilled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve, pit and peel avocados.
- Arrange on lettuce-lined chilled plates.
- Drain salmon and separate into chunks.
- Toss salmon lightly with green onion and celery.
- Fill avocados with salmon mixture.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with tight fitting lid.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Drizzle over salmon mixture.
- Serve immediately.